11/29/17 09:14 PM
New Reviews
Attitude Adjustments Humiliation and Degradation
by EmpressMing
Yesterday at 05:26 AM
Mistress Simone Kross in Atlanta with Mistress Ayn
by Mistress Ayn
11/28/17 10:20 PM
Mistress Eva Cruz – WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA!!!
by KYboy
11/28/17 04:23 PM
Mistress Ultra Violet... the Super Herione Domme
by EmpressMing
11/28/17 03:48 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Content
Jump to new posts Ignored Filth Eater by ElenaDeLuca @ Today at 11:48 AM

I come in from a long afternoon of walking around the city in flip flops on a hot day. My soles are filthy and blackened by dirt. The filth eater is lying at the foot of my bed waiting, silently for my bare feet to hover over his face. I completel
Reviews
Jump to new posts Attitude Adjustments Humiliation and Degradation by EmpressMing @ Yesterday at 05:26 AM

I'm still getting messages by submissives trying to find this blog post. I've decided to include it here along with other related writings. One of My favorite ways to break a slave whose head has grown too big is by forcing the slave to consume My b
Toilet Talk
Jump to new posts Attitude Adjustments Humiliation and Degradation by EmpressMing @ Yesterday at 05:18 AM

I'm still getting messages by submissives trying to find this blog post. I've decided to include it here along with other related writings. One of My favorite ways to break a slave whose head has grown too big is by forcing the slave to consume My b
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: psychological study results re bdsm, stress and md by Mistress Tissa @ 12/08/17 07:26 PM

Research has shown BDSM can induce altered states of consciousness. This is no surprise to those of us who have spent a lot of time doing this. Thanks for mentioning this article. I read another from Time which references the same study. For anyone
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Jump to new posts Empress Ming Returns to Charlotte by EmpressMing @ 12/08/17 05:47 PM

I will be back in Charlotte city center December 20th-23rd. Limited number of scat sessions available. Empress Ming
Jump to new posts LONDON: now to December 14th by Lady Bellatrix @ 12/08/17 05:41 PM

Greetings lovers and losers of London! Just under a week remaining to session with Me at a fully equipped dungeon in Swiss Cottage, NW3. Npw taking bookings for Femdom sessions every day up to Thursday, December 14th. Heavy rubber, extended session
New Content
Jump to new posts Inverted Suspension Whipping with Nikki Whiplash 1 by Lady Bellatrix @ 12/08/17 05:37 PM

Hardcore Inverted Suspension Whipping with Nikki Whiplash part 1 BUY THE CLIP HERE When Mistress Nikki Whiplash invited Me to her dungeon, I had never seen a slave so worthy of a good thrashing. Earlier in the day, he had knocked over the
The Lobby
I would LOVE something like that but with LEATHER All the best, wolf
Toilet Talk
Jump to new posts Full Restraint Latex Hood and Scat Session by EmpressMing @ 12/08/17 06:01 AM

I did an interesting full restraint, Latex hood, and Scat session today. My slave complained that he could not smell my Ass as I sat on his Latex clad face. I removed the hood and shat directly in his mouth then rolled the hood back over his head, fa
Mistress Alexis Kim is perfect from head to toe.  She's a top Domme and You don't deserve a minute of Her time. MistressAlexisKim.com TheUltimateAsian@MistressAlexisKim.com
Jump to new posts Mistress Nyxon At Atlanta Dungeon December 10-14 by Mistress UV @ 12/07/17 01:11 PM

I 'm trilled to have Mistress Nyxon back at Atlanta Dungeon. A natural Top, Nyxon gets excited just thinking about Dominating & humiliating you. She thinks about how much you'll squirm with delight as She's torturing & teasing you.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: My not so Secret Latex Obsession by wolf @ 12/07/17 12:52 PM

I would love to see you wearing LEATHER Warm wishes, wolf
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: Addicted to My ass - POV by The Thomas @ 12/05/17 09:39 PM

http://www.myalcaponemuseum.com/id108.htm
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: What about Domina.ms by marstoy @ 12/05/17 10:02 AM

Same for me. And thanks, Soapy, for the link to get here!
Shout Box

Top Posters
Mistress Ayn 467
AspX 220
Sissybuttslave 192
The Thomas 148
ztrade 132
Who's Online
5 registered (wolf, OwwItHz, EmpressMing, Mistress Tissa, scatmandu), 144 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
December
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova